The CDI 2401CI3HA 1/4″ Drive Computorq 3 Electronic Torque Wrench from Snap-On Industrial Brands offers English Ranges in 2-20 Ft Lbs & 24-240 In lbs and Metric Ranges of 2.7-27.1 Nm & 27.6-276 KgCm. The COMPUTORQ 3 Electronic Torque Wrench is a simple to use digital readout wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four torque units, ft.lbs., in.lbs., Nm, kg.cm. Simply set the desired torque value and apply force until the green LED illuminates. The 1/4 drive digital torque wrench is great for light industrial, automotive, motorcycle, watercraft and aircraft applications.
CDI Computorq 3 2401CI3HA Features:
- Sleek design
- 15-degree flex ratcheting head.
- Push button socket release head.
- Large, easy to read digital display.
- Long battery life, uses 2 each CR123 lithium batteries.
- Ergonomically designed molded non-slip rubber grip.
- Torques in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Battery saving auto-shutoff after two minutes.
- COMPUTORQ 3 remembers last unit and torque setting selected.
- Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound.
- 3 color LED light bar:
- YELLOW LED indicates approaching desired torque setting
- GREEN LED indicates desired torque value is reached
- RED LED indicates fastener was overtorqued, loosen and re-tighten.
- When desired torque value is reached, display will hold value and flash for ten seconds.
- COMPUTORQ 3 will operate in any of four torque units, foot pounds (ft. lbs.), inch pounds (in. lbs.), newton meter (Nm) or kilogram centimeter (kg. cm.).
- ACCURACY: ±1% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale & ±3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration included.
- Drive: 1/4″
- Torque Range in. lb.: 24 – 240 in.lb
- Torque Range ft. lb.: 2.0 – 20.0
- Torque Range Nm: 2.71 – 27.10
- Torque Range Kg.Cm.: 27.6 – 276
- Length In. (mm) : 15 (381)
- Wt. Lbs. (kgs): 2.0 (.91)
|Dimensiones||68 × 8 × 68 cm|