The Sentinel C20WE is a low-cost pressure decay leak detection instrument that delivers high quality and performance. Sentinel C20 leak test equipment is easy to configure and has small packaging that enables easy integration into product line testing applications.
Sentinel C20WE leak detection systems come in pressure decay and vacuum decay test options and is configurable to meet your requirements for pressure range and reject rate. An intuitive interface and multi-language software make the system global-friendly. The Sentinel C20 line of leak testing equipment has a low-maintenance design and delivers superior performance for testing applications ranging from consumer goods to medical or automotive.
Advanced Product Features
- Wall mount configuration 9” W x 6.5” H x 7.25” D
- Powerful 32-bit processor & 24 –bit A/D converter
- Language neutral color LCD 6 line 480 x 136 operator display
- Bar Graph display (pressure, loss, or flow)-English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish
- Individual LED Pass/Fail/In-test test status indicators
- Modular pneumatic and control packages
- Single test channel
- Auto Calibration includes mass flow leak standard certified for pressure and flow
- Transducer zero and span are automatically reset during auto calibration
- “Performance factor” calibration feedback ensures accurate results
- Manual edit of Calibration Program permitted
- Self Test isolates the test instrument pneumatics to verify a “no leak” condition
- Features ensure accurate results and easy operator setup and troubleshooting
- Firmware validation document included
Learn More About Our High Precision Leak Detection Equipment
Sentinel C20 leak test instruments include password-protected program and test result storage. All CTS instruments are also CE certified and carry a two-year limited warranty. Normal delivery for all standard instruments is two weeks plus delivery time.
CTS has more than 30 years of experience perfecting high precision, repeatable and reliable instruments to optimize the most demanding leak test applications in any manufacturing environment. Our application engineers can help you develop a custom solution specifically suited to your needs. See the “Custom Instrument” section for a brief overview of our capabilities.
You can trust CTS to provide you with the right solution to fit your specific testing requirement.
|C20 Wall mount configuration
9” w x 6.5” h x 7.25” d
(229 x 165 x 184 mm)
||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz supply power
3 amps, max.
||y ISO 8573-1:2010 [2:2:2]
Compressed air or nitrogen only
||60 psig (4.1 bar) minimum
|e 41-104° F (5-40° C)
||6 inputs and 3 outputs,
24 V – 1 A max.
|~12.5 lbs (5.7 kg)
Cincinnati Test Systems