Cincinnati Test Systems Sentinel C28WE Vaccum Leak Test
The Sentinel C28WE pressure decay or vacuum decay instrument is Cincinnati Test System’s latest addition to the technologically advanced Sentinel leak test instrument family. The C28WE utilizes test algorithms processed on an advanced 32-bit system, giving it fast and repeatable results in a more compact package.
Single Test Configurable for Pressure or Vacuum Decay Test Requirements
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-pressure change
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-with certified mass flow leak standard
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-pressure change/time
- Occlusion test (vacuum or pressure test)
- Storage for 32 pre-programmed test sequences
- Test Program can be selected through keypad, or binary input pulse
- Test results evaluation is fixed (Fail/Pass/Fail)
- Test result output format is configurable
Selectable Test Parameters
- Quick Test
- Test Pressure Level Compensation
- Adjustable Environmental Drift Correction per test program
All CTS instruments include password protected program and test result storage. All CTS instruments are CE certified and carry a two year limited warranty. Normal delivery for all standard instruments is two weeks plus delivery time. Contact Us to select the proper standard test instrument for your application.
CTS has more than 30 years of experience perfecting high precision, repeatable and reliable instruments to optimize the most demanding leak test applications in any manufacturing environment. CTS application engineers can help you develop a custom solution specifically suited to your needs. See the “Custom Instrument” section for a brief overview of our capabilities.
You can trust CTS to provide you with the right solution to fit your specific testing requirement.
|C28 Wall mount configuration
9” w x 6.5” h x 7.25” d
(229 x 165 x 184 mm)
|Electrical||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz supply power
3 amps, max.
|Air Quality||ISO 8573-1:2010 [2:2:2]
Compressed air or nitrogen only
|Pilot||60 psig (4.1 bar) minimum|
|41-104° F (5-40° C)|
|Digital I/O||6 inputs and 3 outputs,
24 V – 1 A max.
Tooling control: 1 motion
|~12.5 lbs (5.7 kg)|
Cincinnati Test Systems