The AT-VERIFY is ideal for checking the accuracy and operation of our AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers and is an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements. The AT-VERIFY and included documents allow the user to certify the accuracy of our AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers.
- High precision load cell and handheld smart sensor indicator
- Bonded foil strain gages are hermetically sealed for protection against industrial environments
- Ready to use with AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers
- Portable — requires no external power source
- Certificates of Calibration showing traceability to NIST are included for both the load cell and smart sensor indicator
- Peak hold and real time reading display
- Ideal for field or laboratory use
- Fitted with a permanent steel 20 mm loading fixture (dolly). A conversion factor is used to verify other sizes.
- Comes with a Sample Certificate of Accuracy and Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet
- One year warranty
|Range||0 – 5,000 psi|
|Accuracy*||±6.33 psi (±0.044 MPa)|
* Worst case measurement system uncertainty. See included measurement uncertainty worksheet for actual uncertainty.
Note: Device displays Imperial units only.
|Dimensiones||200 × 150 × 150 cm|