The Positest AT Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates – Revolutionary self-alignment feature and pull rate indicator brings new meaning to adhesion measurements. A manual hydraulic pump is designed to apply smooth and continuous pressure with a single stroke.
The AT-M is features an environmentally sealed enclosure. It is weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof. Meeting or exceeding IP65 rating.
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof – meets or exceeds IP65
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning for re-use and can be kept as a permanent record
- Self-aligning aluminum dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- Select from four Stand-offs – 20 mm, 50 mm, 50×50 mm Tile and 50 mm C1583
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths
- Calibrated and certified to ±1% accuracy using a NIST traceable load cell
- Conforms to international standards including ASTM C1583/D4541/D7234/D7522, ISO 4642/16276-1, BS EN 12004-2, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths. Maximum pull-off pressure by dolly size:
- 10 mm: 14000 psi (96 MPa)
- 14 mm: 7000 psi (50 MPa)
- 20 mm: 3500 psi (24 MPa)
- 50 mm: 560 psi (3.8 MPa)
- User selectable measurement units: psi (pounds per square inch), MPa (Megapascal), Nmm2 (Newtons per millimeter square) or Newton (force)
- Pull Rate Indicator to manually monitor and adjust the rate of pull
- Impact and scratch resistant color touch screen with keypad for operation with or without gloves
- Manual hydraulic pump designed to apply smooth and continuous pressure with a single stroke
- Software Updates via web keep your instrument current
|Dolly size and stand-off*||20 mm||50 mm||50 mm²||50 mm|
|Typical Applications||Higher bond strength coating on metal||Lower bond strength coatings on wood, concrete and plastic||BS EN 12004-2
Cementitious adhesives for tiles
Concrete surfaces and overlays
|Range||0.7 – 20 MPa
100 – 3000 psi
|0.4 – 3.3 MPa
50 – 480 psi
|0.4 – 2.585 MPa
50 – 375 psi
|0.4 – 3.3 MPa
50 – 480 psi
|Resolution||0.01 MPa (1 psi)|
|Accuracy||± 1% Full Scale|
|Included Dollies||⌀20 mm (qty 20) Aluminum||⌀50 mm (qty 8) Aluminum||50 mm² Plate (qty 4) with threaded post Steel||⌀50 mm (qty 4) with ≥ 25 mm thickness Steel|
|Cutting Tool||20 mm hole saw||50 mm hole saw||–||50 mm diamond grit hole saw with arbor|
ATM Self-Alignment Feature
Unequal pulling force during testing caused by uneven adhesive bond lines and coating surfaces can result in random, unexplainable readings. To obtain more repeatable and meaningful adhesion measurements, it is imperative that the pulling force applied to the test dolly is uniformly distributed over the surface being tested.
Both the PosiTest AT-M manual and PosiTest AT-A automatic models compensate for misalignment. The self-aligning, quick-coupling actuator and spherical articulating dolly head enable uniform distribution of the pulling force over the surface being tested, preventing a one-sided pull-off.
PosiSoft Destop Software offers customizable reporting tools which allows you to add pictures and screen captures, notes and annotations, add or remove sections (drag and drop), change headings, and more. Save your custom layouts as templates for future use.
- Works on PC and Mac computers
- Import (download) measurement data via USB (all gages) or WiFi (PosiTector Advanced models only)
- Print reports – sample report using default template
- Customize reports by adding pictures, logos, screen captures, notes and more.
|CASEATM-P||Pelican Case for PosiTest AT Manual Pull-Off Adhesion Testers||$300.00|
|AT-ADHESIVE||Additional Adhesive Kit – ATADHESIVEKIT||$42.00|
|AT-TEMP||Drilling Template for 50 mm Dollies – TMPLTAS||$150.00|
|AT-Verify||Adhesion Tester Accuracy Verification Kit – ATVERIFY||$3,114.00|
|Dimensiones||500 × 350 × 150 cm|