Digital Torque Screwdriver 26000
USD $ 465.00
The Capri Tools ultra-precise digital torque screwdriver lets you work on electronics, computer equipment, and delicate instruments with ease and confidence. Torque range from 1.77 to 35.39 in. lbs. (in 0.01 in. lb. increments), 20-400 Centinewton Meters (in 0.1 Centinewton Meter increments), 2.04-40.82 kg-cm (in 0.01 kg-cm increments).
This 10-50 in. lbs. torque limiting torque screwdriver comes with a 1/4 in. female hex drive and a super comfortable grip. The torque adjustment is in 1 in. lb. increments to achieve maximum precision. An internationally recognized calibration certificate is included, which validates this product as having a calibration tolerance of +/-6% and meeting DIN ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010. The torque adjustment is intuitive and automatically locks after each setting is selected. The torque limiting feature causes the screwdriver to slip once selected torque is reached in order to avoid damage to the screw being driven.
- Professional grade torque screwdriver with 10-50 in. lbs. torque range
- Internationally recognized calibration certificate included: +/-6%
- Adjustment in 1 in. lb. increments for maximum precision
- Intuitive torque adjustment automatically locks after each setting
- Torque limiting feature causes screwdriver to slip after reaching desired torque, avoiding damage to the screw being driven
- Most commonly used bits are included to help get you straight to work
- Meets ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010 standards
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
|Dimensiones||22 × 14 × 6 cm|