Fluke 375 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
USD $ 419.99 + IVA
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 500 mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and
Product overview: Fluke 375 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Be ready for anything.
With True RMS AC voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 375 Clamp Meter can read up to 600 V and 600 A in both AC and DC modes, and is capable of frequency measurement up to 500 Hz. Additionally, the 375 is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC.
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries
|Dimensiones||20 × 15 × 40 cm|