The LTT torque analyzer is designed for calibrating tools, joint testing, auditing and measuring torque. Torque tools go out of calibration with use. To maintain consistent accuracy, torque tools must be checked periodically for wear or defective parts. A power or hand torque tool is a measuring tool that must be properly calibrated and maintained. The LTT-Series is an advanced torque testing and documentation solution. Using a quality torque tester makes a safer world through accuracy and precision. Controlling torque is essential for companies to ensure their product’s quality, safety and reliability isn’t compromised.
The LTT includes three PC Windows based software programs:
Torque Meter Interface Program – for sensor calibrations, meter calibration and tool tests.
Torque Meter Bootloader – for updating the LTT operating systems.
Statistics Calculator – for SPC, CP & CPK calculations.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale.
Accuracy +/- 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale.
- Provides “EZ-Plug & Play.” Features an instant auto-recognition system of the transducer connected to the LTT.
- Built-in Tool Tests operation.
- Stores a total of 2500 data points.
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm). Two units of force measurements: (lbf and kN)
- Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools.
- “Flash” memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the USB port.
- Selection of six operating modes: (Track, Peak, First Peak, Audit, Torque + Angle, and Tool Test).
- Supplied with NIST-Traceable Certification of Calibration
11.3 – 113 cN-m
1.2 – 11.5 kgf-cm
28.25 – 282.5 cN-m
2.9 – 28.8 kgf-cm
|LTT-50i||5 – 50 lbf-in
56.5 – 565 cN-m
5.8 – 57.6 kgf-cm
|LTT-100i||10 – 100 lbf-in
113 – 1130 cN-m
11.5 – 115 kgf-cm
|LTT-250i||25 – 250 lbf-in
282.5 – 2825 cN-m
28.8 – 288 kgf-cm
|LTT-50F||5 – 50 lbf-ft
6.8 – 67.8 N-m
0.7 – 6.9 kgf-m
|LTT-100F||10 – 100 lbf-ft
13.56 – 135.6 N-m
1.4 – 13.8 kgf-m
|LTT-250F||25 – 250 lbf-ft
33.9 – 339 N-m
3.5 – 34.5 kgf-m
Tool Tests & Graphing
The LTT allows you to set up and create tool tests and save the readings so you can export the data to a PC for documentation. It’s the ideal solution for organizing and storing test data for ISO and SPC documentation.
The ability to graph a dynamic rundown allows joint analysis. Great resource to evaluate create or confirm a torque specification or toll being used in production.
The “Statics Calculator” allows operators to perform basic SPC, CP and CPK calculations.
Software – Torque Meter Interface Program
Software – Torque Meter Bootloader
Software – Statics Calculator
|Dimensiones||50 × 50 × 30 cm|
LTT-100F, LTT-100i, LTT-10i, LTT-250F, LTT-250i, LTT-25i, LTT-50F, LTT-50i