DeFelsko FS1-E PosiTector 6000 FS1 Standard Coating Thickness Gage
The Defelsko FS1-E PosiTector 6000 includes a Standard gage body and a removable FS probe for measuring non-magnetic coatings on steel substrates.
FAST Mode – Faster measurement speed for quick inspection
Hi-Lo Limits – Audible and visible alerts when measurements exceed your limits.
Statistics – Instantly calculate average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- Ready to measure – no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display – ideal for noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on body and probe
- Probe tip is made of ruby and is nearly impossible for it to wear out
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) showing traceability to NIST included
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- Universal gage body accepts all PosTector 200, 6000, DPM, SPG, and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage.
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Flip display enable right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics – continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of thickness readings
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- Screen Capture – record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
Comes complete with: precision plastic shims, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, 2 year warranty.
|Dimensiones||30 × 30 × 20 cm|