The Starrett HDV300-M3-14TL Horizontal Digital Video Comparator is an innovative new Vision Metrology System with MetLogix M3 Software and .14 Telecentric Lens and now with CNC Joystick and Trackball Control. Utilizing a rigid steel design, with a 12″ x 6″ of stage travel and a 24″ touch-screen color monitor that displays the parts. The system has a uniquely mounted 5MP digital video camera, coupled with a choice of quick change telecentric lenses or 6:5:1 zoom for micron-level resolution. The HDV system includes a powerful 64-bit PC and Touchscreen monitor, which runs MetLogix M3 Software. With this software, DXF CAD files can be imported and 2D Go-No-Go gauges created, similar to using a Mylar overlay chart on a comparator screen. Video edge detection (VED), allows real-time interaction of the imported file with the video image of the part being inspected. Productivity, speed and accuracy are all enhanced. This model comes with .14 Telecentric Lens. Options and Accessories SOLD SEPERATELY. Please contact Customer Service to determine the necessary specifications for your needs.
Range: X= 12″ / 300mm, Y= 6″ / 150mm
Resolution: 0.5 Âµm
Type: Horizontal, Digital
Accuracy: E1 = 3.0 Âµm + L/33
Details: Includes MetLogix M3 Software and Telecentric Lens.
- Includes MetLogix M3 Software and .14 Telecentric Lens.
- Steel construction with hard anodized X Y stage.
- 300mm x 150mm (12″x6″) of stage travel for HDV300
- 540mm x 130mm (21.3″x5.1″) workstage
- 110lb (50kg) maximum load capacity
- 51mm (2″mm) of focus travel
- Helix angle adjustment with ±15° Vernier scale
- CNC Joystick and Trackball Control
- Heidenhain glass scales for 0.5um (0.00002″) X and Y resolution
- LED illumination for surface and profile lighting
- 5 megapixel black & white camera (2448×2058 pixels)
- Ultra-low distortion to 0.001% for telecentric field-of-view measurements
- 64-bit Intel® Processor
- Windows® 7 Professional operating system
- MetLogix M3 software with DXF/FOV option pack
- Parts displayed on 24″ (60 cm) touch-screen color monitor (1920×1080 pixels)
- Options: Choice of 7 telecentric lenses for fields of view from 2.36″x1.77″ to 0.09″x0.07″, 6.5:1 zoom optics, 23″ or 32″ high cabinet stands
- *Lenses, Options and Accessories SOLD SEPERATELY. Please contact Customer Service to determine the necessary specifications for your needs.
|Dimensiones||54 × 15 × 54 cm|