The Starrett VF600-221E 34731 Quadra-Chek 221E Edge Detection Vertical Floorstanding Optical Comparator; 24″ Screen, 8″ / 200mm X 4 “/ 100mm Travel with Quadra-Chek 221 & Optical Edge Detectioncomes with Quadra-Chek 221, Optical Edge Detection and utilizes compact and precise digital readout for X,Y and Q measurements. Ideal for displaying linear and angular dimensions. Capable of absolute/incremental measuring, “Q” axis reads out in Angular coordinates, Readout is equipped with RS232 port communication to a PC and printers can be setup via the USB Port. An optional Footswitch is available. Also includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. Part skewing makes setting up quick and easy. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts. The VF600 Optical Comparators have a large 24″ screen, 8″ X-axis and 4″ Y-axis travel (optional motorized), 16″ x 9″ top plate, lens turret with 3 lens capacity, Q-axis digital protractor with angular measurements to 1′ resolution, your choice of powerful Quadra-Chek or MetLogix software control systems and optional CNC control. A time tested, cost effective, solution for non-contact measurement. They are simple to use, yet have great capacity and performance to satisfy an exceptionally wide Range of dimensional inspection applications and complex measuring requirements. At the heart of these systems are precision optics, superb lighting and a highly accurate workstage which combine to ensure bright, sharp images and exceptional accuracy. Vertical systems are ideal when the parts to be measured are flexible or soft (plastic, thin stampings or electrical components) that are place on the glass insert of the workstage. *Lenses, Options and Accessories SOLD SEPERATELY. Please contact Customer Service to determine the necessary specifications for your needs.
- Includes Quadra-Check 221 Digital Readout and Optical Edge Detection.
- Fully usable 24” diameter screen with overlay clips and electronic digital protractor reading to one minute of arc.
- Screen is angled 30° from horizontal for clear, easy viewing.
- 8” x 4” work stage travel with 16” x 9” work stage plate
- Glass insert is 9 ¼” x 5 ½”.
- 66 lb. load capacity.
- 8” horizontal travel.
- 4” vertical travel.
- Projection lens turret with four lens capacity (lenses not included).
- Single interchangeable projection lens mount.
- Turret mounted two-lens condenser system (lenses not included).
- Erect image.
- Full canopy and curtains.
- Measurement by means of a linear encoder (glass scale) on both X and Y axes.
- Optional two-axis motorized drive via joystick and variable speed controls for fine adjust.
- Optional fully automatic CNC control available, call for quote.
- Interchangeable and Fixed 5X versions are available, call for quote.
- *Lenses, Options and Accessories SOLD SEPERATELY. Please contact Customer Service to determine the necessary specifications for your needs.
|Dimensiones||54 × 15 × 54 cm|